Vacancy For Graduate Software Analyst In A Downstream Oil and Gas Company
Stresert Services Limited – Our client, a downstream Oil and Gas Organization. As a result of expansion, they require the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Analyst
- Coordinate and support software professionals in installing and analyzing applications and tools
- Analyze, develop and implement testing procedures, programming and documentation
- Analyze, design and develop modifications and changes to existing systems to enhance performance
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Perform complex analysis, designing and programming to meet business requirements..
- Maintain, manage and modify all software systems and applications
- Define specifications for complex software programming applications
- Interface with end-users and software consultants.
- Develop, maintain and manage systems, software tools and applications.
- Resolve complex issues relating to business requirements and objectives
- First Degree in Computer science or any relevant course.
- 1-2 years’ experience.
- Not more than 3 years relevant work experience.
Net monthly salary is N100,000.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using “Software 200” as the subject of mail.
Application Deadline 11th October, 2018.