Vacancy For Graduate Cashier In A Reputable Electronics Distribution Company
Fadac Resources – Our client is a major distributor of electronics. The company has its branches scattered all over the country.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier
- They are in need of a Cashier (Female) at one of its branches in ABUJA to process all cash transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- The candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer satisfaction and revenue growth objectives.
- Greet customers when entering or leaving establishments
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
- Keep reports of transactions
- Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Handle cash transactions with customers using cash registers
- Scan goods and collect payments
- Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets
- Redeem stamps and coupons
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline is required.
- Basic PC knowledge and familiarity with electronic equipment
- (e.g. cash register, scanners, money counters etc.)
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- Attention to detail and mathematical skills.
- 1 – 2 years working experience in retail cashier or sales.
- Those that stay around Lekki and its environs are at an advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 24th September, 2018.