Vacancy For Data Centre Support Engineer at Kennedia Consulting
Kennedia Consulting is a cost-effective professional services firm in West Africa region. We are a company that provide qualitative consulting and outsourcing services to our esteemed clients and have continuously kept ourselves “ahead of the curve”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Centre Support Engineer
Duration: 3-6months (renewable)
Experience and Academic Qualification
- Fiexlblllly and ability to work both in a team as well as individually
- Able to perform knowledge transfer
- Customer oriented Service minded and works well with multiple competence domains
- Excellent communication skills.
- The Role would need a person to work during business hours in Nigeria.
- Ability to work at odd hours
- Technically sound with an understanding of the world of Datacenters
- The ability to work constructively under pressure
- Competence in Cisco, Juniper‘ Arista, HPE Equipment
- Understanding of Copper and Fiber Cabling
- Experience in ticketing systems
- Understanding of ITSM lifecycle desired
- 1 – 2 years of experience working in a data center environment
- Good Team player and works well with cross-functional teams
- Excellent Written and Spoken English
Academics and Experience:
- 2 – 3 years of experience in a Data Center environment
- Any Technical Degree.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org, “Data Centre Support Engineer” as subject of mail.
Application Deadline 11th July, 2018.