Vacancy For Creative Director at Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited
Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited is a wholly Nigerian company with a world-class trading franchise. Our business involves the retailing of unique building construction finishing materials from Europe. Hence, Louis Valentino Nigeria has five retail outlets in Abuja, Kaduna and Lagos offering varieties of products such as Sanitary Wares, Porcelain and Ceramic Tiles, Security and Panel Doors, Stone Coated Roofing sheets, Wall Papers, Bedroom Sets, Dining Sets e.t.c.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Director
- The office environment is young, dynamic and increasingly multicultural. It’s a work-hard, play-hard culture.
- Working at the cutting edge of new technology you will be expected to grasp changes in technical innovation across multiple platforms.
- Travel within a working week is common. Overnight absence from home may occasionally be required. Working for a larger agency may mean periods of international travel and will open up opportunities globally.
- You will have the satisfaction of seeing what you and your team create in the marketplace e.g. on billboards or on television and other media.
- You will be busy working to tight deadlines and juggling multiple projects. This high-pressure environment can be stressful at times.
- The role is office based but you will be expected to network and socialise regularly with clients and attend a range of industry events and exhibitions.
- Minimum of 3 years Relevant Sales experience.
- Bachelor’s Degrees with Minimum of 2.2 ONLY
- Must be very young, intuitive, agile and smart.
- Must be very presentable with excellent communication skills.
- While most employers did not require the following skills, multiple job listings included them as preferred. Add these to your Creative Designer toolbox and broaden your career options:
- Proficiency in Adobe systems such as Photoshop and Flash
- Possess an understanding of advertising campaign.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com