Vacancy For Care Co-ordinator In A Renowned Health Maintenance Organisation
Job Title: Care Co-ordinator
Location: Cross River
Reporting to the Head Medical Services, the successful candidate will:
- Be responsible for collecting, collating and analyzing of data from core providers.
- Source for new clients whilst maintaining relationships with existing clients.
- Conduct market intelligence activities on the HMO industry.
- Contribute to the development of healthcare plans/packages.
- Arrange for meetings and presentations to prospects.
- Carry out quality management activities.
- Develop and manage the organization network of providers within the area of coverage.
- Monitor and coordinate the delivery of health services to all enrollees.
- Provide health education to all enrollees.
- Attend to enrollees requests, needs and complaints.
- An MBBS qualification.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Good communication skills both oral and written.
- Must have a high degree of accuracy and efficiency.
- An RN/RM or B.Sc. in Nursing (2nd class lower).
- Diploma in Administration/Management may be an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience. Previous experience in the HMO industry will be on advantage
- Good knowledge of the operation of the National Health Insurance Scheme will be a significant advantage.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Curriculum Vitae as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org Use “Job Title” as subject of your email.