Vacancy For Business Development officer at Mark Gray Industries, 16th July, 2018
Mark Gray Industries is proud chemical industry with quality and standards. We produce and supply chemicals for the production of food substances and other organic and inorganic materials. We believe in supporting the communities in which our clients are located. We do this through sponsorships and local charities.
We are currently looking for qualified graduate who consistently strive for excellence, to be part of our organization
Job Title: Business Development officer
- The Business Development officer controls the relationship between the product and the target audience.
- evaluating marketing campaigns;
- monitoring competitor activity;
- Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.
- organizing photo shoots;
- maintaining and updating customer databases;
- organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
- communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
- sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press – local, regional, national and specialist publications – or on the radio, depending on the organization and the campaign;
- sourcing and securing sponsorship;
- liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations;
- writing and proofreading copy;
- liaising with designers and printers;conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires
- and focus groups;
- contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
- arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials;
- managing budgets
Qualification and Experience:
- Required Qualifications: HND or Bachelor’s Degree in any of the related field
- Experience: A minimum of 2 years post NYSC working experience.
- Salary Range: N150,000 – N200,000 per month
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th July, 2018