Vacancy For Business Development Executive at Consultant Collaborative Partnership
Consultant Collaborative Partnership LLP is a multidisciplinary firm of Architects, Engineers and Project Managers with locations in Lagos, Abuja and Rwanda.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Locations: Abuja and Lagos.
- He/she would be responsible for improving the firm’s market position and achieving financial growth.
- Responsible for maintaining strong relationships with existing high net worth individuals, private and public sector client.
- Building new market position by identifying new clients.
- Developing, negotiating, and closing business agreements sufficient to meet or exceed the company budget
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Build and maintain strong relationships with government, international and Nigerian development agencies
- Develop the sales strategy to identify, prioritize and target the high potential accounts within target segments.
- Evaluate potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements and opportunities, financial considerations, evaluating options and resolving internal priorities
- Work with project management team to close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Maintain strong relationships with existing customer and identify and develop new business partners and potential deals
- Protect and develop the organization’s image my embodying professional demeanor and practice in all business dealings and reflecting the highest standards for honesty and integrity
- Develop and execute appropriate strategies (short & long term) to suit business needs, sustainability challenges and requirements of existing and potential clients.
- Must have an active and current database of private and public construction industry relationships to support contract closures
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills, ability to make decisions, solve problems, and exercise good judgment
- Self-driven, requiring minimal supervision
- High degree of sensitivity regarding confidential information.
- Demonstrated success marketing and building capacity for new businesses.
- Demonstrated history of success anticipating funding opportunities, developing, bidding and closing private and public sector contracts deals.
- Strong knowledge of government construction contracting markets
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively and professionally with key departments to meet annual sales and profit objectives
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position you are applying for in the subject heading.
Application Deadline 2nd May, 2018.