Vacancy For Business Account Manager at Epson
Epson is a global imaging and innovation leader that operates at the cutting edge of technology development. We are dedicated to exceeding the vision of customers worldwide through the creation of ground-breaking, high-precision and energy-saving technologies. From printers and 3LCD projectors, to wearable GPS/activity monitors and augmented reality smart glasses, Epson offers an extensive array of award-winning products to customers across the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Account Manager
Location: Lagos – Nigeria
- Epson are recruiting for a Business Account Manager to help grow our Nigerian and West African Business Sales accounts, focusing on the growing existing and generating new accounts. Epson are recruiting for a Business Sales Manager concentrating on large corporate accounts.
- As a Business Account Manager in Epson, you will develop and implement the sales plan for designated accounts/customers/partners to generate business growth and maximise sales of Epson products.
- Lead on programme of in-market activities to further raise Epson’s profile to organisers and contracting authorities
- Host in-market visits from Senior Management within CISMEA BU & SEC, making high value connections
- Provide advice and support to Channel partners to tender for ‘live’ contracts
- Provide hands-on support to Epson’s Channel Partners looking to supply products & services
- Support wider Epson opportunities, through events including exhibitions, seminars, market visits.
- Providing guidance and management of research work, and gathering intelligence on commercial opportunities
- Keep accurate and updated tracker forecasting all Healthcare opportunities and retain full awareness of ongoing sales
- Develop and Maintain long term relationships with key industry stakeholders
- Achieve Commercial Outcomes
- Develop an understanding of the full range of potential business opportunities for Epson’s current and future products.
- Manage the projects / opportunities and maximise the commercial opportunities for the Epson portfolio of products and solutions
- Establish direct relationships with the organisers, other contracting companies and Healthcare sector
- There will be a requirement for frequent interaction with local colleagues in Sales Teams, CISMEA and the BU, and SEC to develop understanding of Epson’s capabilities relative to opportunity areas.
- Create initial plan for in-market activities to raise awareness of Epson’s expertise
- Input to programme of events in-market to promote specific opportunities to relevant partners.
Key Skills and experience
- Ability to work well, under pressure, to tight deadlines in a highly challenging and demanding environment
- Knowledge of the local Nigerian Market
- Collaborative and Partnership approach
- Ability to manage and deliver high value complex sales cycle.
- Detailed understanding of conducting business within the local South African Education market is essential
- Proven experience of building senior level business relationships, ideally in IT sector within Enterprise contacts.
- Knowledge of the local and international business environment and commercial environment and a track record of delivering successful commercial outcomes in a highly competitive environment
- A track record of strong collaborative project management of multi-faceted, high profile projects involving a variety of different partners
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply