Vacancy For Branch Manager at Cmb Building Maintenance and Investment Company Limited
CMB Building, Maintenance & Investment Co. Limited (CMB), established in 2002, operates as an all-inclusive Real Estate development organization. The company’s objective is to revolutionize the real estate industry to the point where participation is feasible across all classes of income.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
- To ensure a smooth administration and efficient daily operation of a full service branch office, including operations, project/product sales, customer service, and security and safety in accordance with the company’s objectives.
- Reports To: Head, Northern Region
- Direct Reports: All operational and administrative employees within the branch
Sales & Business Development:
- Direct responsibility to monitor and ensure successful sale and marketing of the projects.
- Develops business plans and sales strategy for the Abuja market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new businesses and markets.
- Identifies business development and “add-on” sales opportunities as they relate to company projects.
Clients Services & Branch Growth:
- Manage relationships with stakeholders (Client, Operators, Corporate sponsors, Investors, Government agencies, Regulatory Agencies etc.)
- Ensure implementation of the company’s business plan and strategies.
- Responsible for promoting a customer centric culture that ensures current customers stay with the company, while providing opportunities for new customers to join the company.
Marketing & Branding:
- Oversee the management of the project brand and company’s image to ensure achievement of market share target.
- Effectively conveys our message in both written and verbal in business development discussions.
- Participates in public affairs to increase the company’s visibility and to enhance new and existing business opportunities
- Oversee the project’s progress according to the set work programme.
- Monitor procurement activities of the branch and projects
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Ensure the project is completed within the estimated budget.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders and clients
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately in conjunction with the project manager.
- Coordinating business operations including developing business strategies at branch level.
- Overseeing the branch’s budget, setting of goals based on the company’s plans.
- Approval and communication of leave requests to employees through human resources
- Employee Management; Providing leadership, training and supervision; delegates day to day operations to staff and other branch personnel
Qualification/ Person Specification
- At least a BSc/HND in any social science/Management science course
- MBA is an added advantage
- Minimum of 7 to10 years relevant working experience as a Product and Marketing professional
- Members of a professional body will be an added advantage
- Highly creative with ability to think out-of-box
- Transformative approach to leadership that inspires and empowers others
- Must be resident in Abuja and familiar with Abuja road network
- Must be familiar with the key business institutions (public & private sector) in Abuja
- Previous experience in Real Estate and Banking sector is a plus
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent follow through, ability to pay attention to details and organizational skills.
- Proper knowledge of the branch, understanding of laws regarding real estate and investment.
- Good leadership and team building skills.
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Strategic thinking, forecasting and planning skills.
- Able to identify and manage both transactional and operational risks.
- High level of professionalism in carrying duties and responsibilities.
- Analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent people management skills, strong listening skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and persuasion skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com and state the Job Role as the Subject.