Vacancy for Application Developer in an Oil and Gas Servicing Firm
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, an Oil and Gas Servicing firm is recruiting qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Application Developer
- Candidate must be able to play a central role in decision making, and software development.
- Must be able to develop an enterprise management solution.
- Must be able to develop a document tracking system.
- Must be able to Develop a VMB (Value Monitoring and Benchmarking) for DPR (Client)
- Must be able to take care of the overall installation of various software beneficial to the company
- Must be able to Troubleshoot Hardware and also Network maintenance
- Must have practical experience in Installation/Configuration of SharePoint
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Information Technology or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years experience as an application developer from a reputable organization.
- Good knowledge and Understanding of Oil and Gas sector related software development.
- Professional qualification is an added advantage.
- Developing Web and Window Application using VS.Net (ASP.NET)
- Must have good knowledge of Oracle, MSSQL and MySql, HTML Script, Web Localhosting e.t.c
- Must be able to report generation using Crystal Report 8.0 and 10.0.
- Frameworks: Angular 4/5, Java Server Faces, Prime faces, Spring MVC, .NET
- Mobile Development: Native Android Development
- SOAP Web Services, Restful Web Services, JSON
Deadline: 2nd December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV (MS Word format) to: email@example.com using “Application Developer” as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.