Vacancy For an Accountant at Eden UK Pharmaceuticals Limited
Eden UK Pharmaceuticals Limited – We are a registered Pharmaceutical Distribution Company in Onitsha, East Nigeria. We are relatively new in the market and we strive to maintain professionalism and operational structures based on Standard Operating Practice for the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
- We are looking for an Accountant to join our team at our Distribution Centre in Onitsha, Eastern Nigeria.
- Prepare various financial analysis related to distribution costs, inventory, and expense information for various customers as needed for decision making support.
- Complete monthly close process including preparing journal entries (standard, adjusting and accrual)
- Other things that are contained in the Company Job Description for an Accountant.
- Prepare/Review weekly operational reports to identify and explain variances
- Analysing actual distribution costs and preparing periodic reports
- Making estimates of new and proposed product cost
- HND/Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting
- 4+ years’ experience in an accounting role with a medium or large sized company
- Excellent analytical skills with a strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Ability to communicate with other departments to support operations
- Strong Excel skills, Accounting software experience preferred
- Supervisory experience a plus.
- Starting pay to be reviewed when necessary based on consistent performance when evaluated.
- Other incentives as may be determined by the Directors based on the company performance
- This position requires someone who is detail oriented and able to work independently to meet assigned deadlines.
- Long term stability
- Possibility of commission earning from special project
- Ongoing training and development
Work Days and Time
Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Starting Salary: N840,000 to N1,000,000 per annum.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s in Microsoft Word or pdf format which should be attached with a Cover Letter to: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 12th July, 2018.