Vacancy For Administrative Officer at New Energy Services Company Limited, 17th October, 2018
New Energy Services Company Limited (NESSCO) is a 100% indigenous engineering, procurement, facility management, construction , oil and gas servicing and an ISO901 and BS OHSAS 18001:2007 certified company in Nigeria, focused on the provision of handling and supporting all aspects of the oil and gas sector through its various capabilities, competence and wealth of experience.
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- Responsible for all Administrative Issues
- Monitor the office environment, ensure it is clean and ensure every visitor leaves with a positive experience
- Generate all related communication as directed by upper management and ensure confidentiality is protected
- Maintain all files and ensure confidentiality is protected
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Planning, organizing and managing events
- Ordering office supplies
- Any other duties that may be assigned
- Work weekly and monthly report
- Good language communication and coordination skills
- Proficient in the use of office software
- Lead, direct and mentor administrative staff to achieve maximum output.
- 3 Years Requisite Experience in the field
- HND/B.Sc. in Business Administration in any related field of discipline.
- Minimum of 3 Years post NYSC working experience as administrative personnel in a professionally structured organization.
- Candidates residing on the Lekki/Ajah axis are preferred.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 26th October, 2018
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.