Vacancies in a Reputable Private Tertiary Institution based in Lagos
A reputable private Tertiary institution based in Lagos State, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Lecturer III
Department: Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- The Lecturer is to perform his/her responsibilities as required by the Academic Board.
- Lecturing as required by the Head of Department
- Performing other related duties that may be assigned by the Head of Department.
- Acting as examiner in subjects taught
- Assisting in laboratory/workshop/studio development/management
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science from a recognized University with NYSC discharge exemption certificate is required.
- Possession of Professional I.T. qualification(s) as well as evidence of Post Secondary Teaching an added advantage.
- CONTISS 8
Job Title: Technologist I
- The Technologist is to perform his/her responsibilities as required by the Academic Board.
- Assisting with general supervision of the Television Studio including the Supervision of subordinate staff:
- Maintaining proper records of all equipment (both capital and consumable) and preventing losses of materials and equipment.
- Teaching practical skills to students.
- Supporting and assisting in the execution of project.
- Performing other related duties that may be assigned by superior officer.
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma in Mass Communication with at least five years cognate experience.
- A thorough knowledge of practical method and practice including writing, producing, directing and video editing.
- Ability to operate video camera and use other studio equipment.
- CONTISS 8
Job Title: Senior Librarian
- Stock-taking of books ordering
- In-charge of reference and circulation studies
- Supervise subordinate staff
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by the Academic Board
- A Master’s Degree in Library and Information Science with at least 3 years cognate experience especially in tertiary institution library is required.
- The ideal candidate must be familiar with the use of contemporary library softwares.
- CONTISS 9
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com