Vacancies At Otiz Keepers, Eket, Akwa Ibom State
Otiz Keepers – We are a selective agency dedicated to finding families the highest quality childcare and household staff placement. We offer a great other fantastic options of domestic placements and services tailored specifically towards family and organizational needs and concerns.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Head of Operation
Location: Eket, Akwa Ibom
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization: Head of Operation
- Oversee the entire production process for cassava to garri processing
- Monitor budget performance and exercise strict compliance with SOP
- Monitoring of Budget performance
- Preparation of daily production reports
- Oversee the production process, drawing up a production schedule;
- Ensure that the production is cost effective;
- Decide what resources are required;
- Draft a timescale for the job;
- Estimate costs and set the quality standards;
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed;
- Be responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment;
- Liaise among different departments, e.g. suppliers, store
- Work with managers to implement the company’s policies and goals;
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed;
- Supervise and motivate a team of workers;
- Review worker performance;
- Identify training needs.
- HND/B.Sc in Food Science/Technology, Industrial Chemistry or any other Pure Science disciplines
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Food and Beverage especially dairy
N553,000 – N600,000 / Per Annum Pensionable.
Job Title: Accounting / Audit / Tax Officer
Location: Eket – Akwa Ibom
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization: Accounting / Audit / Tax
- Ensure all financial records are kept accurately and securely and in line with legislative requirements.
- Ensure timely payment of creditors and invoicing of debtors.
- Implement and follow the debtor management process.
- Responsibility for payroll, pension and tax contribution payments, in conjunction with the Pension Advisor
- Administer the bank accounts and carry out bank reconciliations on all company bank accounts.
- Act as the first point of contact for the auditors and communicate with them to ensure all questions can be answered efficiently.
- Analysis of business performance including benchmarking and making recommendations for improvement.
- Prepare, develop and analyze key financial information to ensure that the organizations management makes well informed decisions to ensure future stability, growth and profitability.
- Aiding managerial planning & commercial decision making by providing appropriate financial information promptly.
- Orderly execution of the annual budget cycle with provision of approved annual budget
- Ensure the process of cost estimation is scientific, reliable and consistently applied
- Assist other functional units within the Finance team in carrying out jobs as and when required by Management.
- Work closely with Procurement, Store and Field Management to assure proper inventory control and accounting practices.
- Support the Company budgeting process with Account Analysis.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end close.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
- Support and coordinate all internal and external audits by providing any relevant information and support.
- Provide budget versus actual expenditure reports for review on a monthly basis and highlight any adverse variances.
- Individual reviews requests from staff and process anti monitor spending by reviewing all supporting documents, work with Finance Assistant to perform ad hoc cash counts for petty cash.
- Good grasp of costing & Manufacturing Management Accounting
- Proficiency with Accounting & Microsoft Office Tools
- The individual must be a PC proficient and able to thrive in a fast-paced setting.
- The individual must have at least basic experience with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- A good first Degree in Accounting / Finance or any of the Social / Management Sciences or related discipline
- Analytical skills
- Financial analysis
- Balance sheet management skill
- P/C productivity tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc
N665,000 – N720,000 / Per Annum Pensionable.
Job Title: Administrative Manager
Location: Eket – Akwa Ibom
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Experienced (Manager)
- Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
- Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Provide a system of management reports
- Oversee individual business units personnel operations
- Continually adapt and improve management reports
- Minimum Qualification: BSc/HND holder
- Minimum Experience: 3-5 years
- The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision.
- The role ensures smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth will play a key role in the key areas: financial administration, maintaining policies / procedures and risk assessment records, maintaining and inputting project statistics to suitable database and administering HR & managing training records.
N717, 000 – 780,000 / Per Annum Pensionable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 6th October, 2017.