Vacancies at OTENS Farm, 13th May, 2019
OTENS Farm is currently seeking application from suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
- The Marketing Executive oversees day to day marketing activities for the marketing department.
Duties of the Marketing Executive
- Producing an accurate summary of total spend at the end of a marketing campaign.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each.
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
Requirements of the Role
- Degree in Marketing would be an advantage as would CIM qualification.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong project management/organisational skills.
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends.
- Understanding of customer segmentation.
Application Deadline 20th May, 2019.
Job Title: Customer Care Manager
- Maintains customer satisfaction by providing problem-solving resources; managing staff.
- Accomplishes customer service human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions.
- Achieves customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying customer service trends.
- Meets customer service financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; visiting operational environments; conducting surveys; forming focus groups; benchmarking best practices; analyzing information and applications.
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
- Maximizes customer operational performance by providing help desk resources and technical advice; resolving problems; disseminating advisories, warnings, and new techniques;detecting and diagnosing network problems.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Customer service, process improvement, decision making, managing processes, staffing, planning, tracking budget expenses, analyzing information , developing standards, help desk experience and emphasizing excellence.
Application Deadline 22nd May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Applicant must be Lagos State resident.