Vacancies At AETI Power Systems And Controls Limited For Business Development Managers
AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited; a foremost engineering consulting company in Nigeria rendering the following services in the power sector: Hands-on Technical Training, Power Projects and Consulting Services, Technical Recruitment and Outsourcing Services, Procurement and Supply of Power Equipment and Facilities Management Services to the Power Sector
Due to the need for expansion, and necessity to meet the request from our clients, we hereby seek application from suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Suitable candidate will be directly reporting to the Head, Operations and Projects. He must be a self -managed individual with extensive technical knowledge of the GENCOs and/or DISCOs.
- He/she must have ownership attribute, entrepreneurial and business development skills to drive the vision of the company and ensure Marketing efficiency and profitability
key responsibilities will include:
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Direct and co-ordinate activities involving sales of the company Products & Services
- Managing and retaining existing clients and developing new channels of business
- Job involves meeting and exceeding the company set target and increasing the company cliental database
- Confer or consult with department head to plan advertising services and to secure information on clients needs and customer specification
- Liaise with potential Customer regarding training, procurement, recruitment and other engineering consulting and project needs and solutions
- Develop appropriate follow-up programs to ensure success of the proposal submitted.
- Generate business mandates from clients.
- Make presentations, and modifications on processes, to guarantee more efficient service delivery for maintaining client relationship
- Any other function as may be directed by management.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc/ B.Eng /HND (Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering or other related discipline)
- Location of power companies and contacts in the power generation, distribution company will be an advantage
- Minimum of 10 years experience with Managerial skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team.
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and target oriented.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org use the position as the subject title
Application Deadline: 20th October, 2017.