Job Title 2: Business Development Executive
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Prospect potential clients and convert them into increased business opportunities.
- Present new products and services to improve existing relationships.
- Recognize opportunities for distribution channels, services, and campaigns that will result in sales.
- Submit and ensure data is accurate on weekly progress reports.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
A suitable candidate must;
- Have good organizational skills
- Have reporting and analyzing skills
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Have excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- A minimum/maximum of OND/HND/BSc certificate.
- Only residents of Ibadan, Oyo state should apply.
- Little or No work experience is required.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CVs to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08161243698, 07031723853, 07051740323
Hard copy of Curriculum Vitae can also be submitted in person to the address below:
Jetheights Services Limited
9, Animashaun street, Opp Teju Specialist Hospital, Ajeigbe junction,
Off ring road, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria
Application Deadline: 15th Feb, 2018