University of Uyo Direct Entry Screening Exercise for 2017/2018 Academic Session
University of Uyo – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Direct Entry admission for the 2017/2018 academic session.
The University of Uyo hereby invites candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2017/2018 Direct Entry Admission, to apply for Screening Exercise as follows:
- Date: Saturday, November 11, 2017
- Venue: Onyeama Ugochukwu Auditorium, Town Campus
- Time: 8.00am
- The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-data or blank photograph will be entertained after Submission.
- Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
- Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the University. Candidates’ names on their credentials and other registration documents must be the same.
Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with the following items:
- The original and photocopies of candidate’s academic qualifications
- One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2017/2018 Online registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
- One (1) recent passport-size photograph on red background with the name, Direct Entry Registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the Photograph.
These should be packed in guarto-sized envelope and labeled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
Application Closing Date
9th November, 2017.
Procedure for Online Payment and Registration
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira) only (excluding Bank charges and Admission status checking) via the University portals.
Instructions for Online Registration and Payment:
- Visit: http://eportals.uniuyo.edu.ng or www.uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Direct Entry as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone number and email address
- Click on Make Payment Now button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/ Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita platform.
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
- Printout the 2017/2018 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip