University of Jos Recruitment
The University of Jos, Plateau State, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with at least ten (10) years cognate experience
- Candidates should have received appropriate training and must have several years of relevant experience in the Police or Armed Forces and Security work; and would have attained the rank of at least Chief Superintendent of Police or its equivalent
- An intelligence or Crime Management background will be an advantage.
- Candidates must be capable of maintaining and developing the necessary security policing arrangement covering both day and night shifts.
Condition of Service
- As applicable in Federal Universities.
- CONTISS 13 – (N1,542,399.00 – N1,915,655.00) per annum
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications together with fifteen (15) copies of Curriculum Vitae, indicating the following below:
- Post applied
- Marital status
- Educational institutions attended with dates
- Qualifications obtained with dates
- Working experience and
- Telephone numbers
Applications should be addressed to: The Registrar, University of Jos, P.M,B 82084 Jos, Plateau State. Note
- Applicants should send the names of three (3) referees, at least two of whom should be in a position to attest to the candidate’s professional/academic standing and character
- Candidates should request their referees to send the confidential reports direct to the above address.
- Both applications and referees’ reports should reach the Registrar on or before the deadline
- Only short-listed candidates would be invited for interview.