University of Calabar Admissions into JUPEB Programme for 2017/2018 Academic Session
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Admissions into Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) for 2017/2018 Academic Session
- The Programme leads to the award of JUPEB certificate which enables candidates gain Direct Entry Admission into University of Calabar and other JUPEB – affiliated Universities in Nigeria and abroad. University of Calabar is one of the partnering Universities for JUPEB.
- Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of 5 Credits at a maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study in the University.
- Applicants are to register for a combination of 3 subjects according to their proposed course of study in the University.
Duration of Programme
- The duration of the programme is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
Available Subject Combinations
- Agricultural Science/Biology/Chemistry
- Agricultural Science/Mathematics/Economics
- Government/Literature in English/Christian Religion Studies
- Government/Christian Religion Studies/French
- Business Studies/Accounting/Geography
- Mathematics/Economics/Business Studies
- History/Literature/Christian Religious Studies
- Economics/History/Literature in English
- History/Christian Religious Studies/Music
- Music/Literature/Christian Religious Studies
- History/French/Literature in English
Candidates are to note that the above listed subject combinations meet the requirements for admission into Degree Programmes in the Sciences, Social Sciences, Engineering, Medicine, Pharmacy, Law, Education, Management Sciences, Arts courses in all JUPEB affiliated Universities In Nigeria including University of Calabar.
Candidates are to also note that University of Calabar admits into Year 1 for medicine through JUPEB.
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2017
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Go online. On the “Generate Payment Invoice” column, enter your First Name, Middle Name, Surname, Phone number and e-mail address, in the spaces provided and click on “Generate Invoice”.
- Your generated Application Invoice will then appear on your screen. Make sure you print the page.
- Take the printed Application Invoice to any Bank, Nationwide. Tell the Cashier that you are there for Unical JUPEB Application Form payment, then hand over your Application Invoice to him/her (NB: Inform the Cashier, that the payment is to be made via eTranzact).
- When you are done with the payment of N15,000.00 (plus a Bank charge), the cashier will give you a printed Payment Receipt page containing your Confirmation Order No.
- Take the Payment Receipt back to the portal (Please do not do this application using your phone to avoid errors, it must be done on a PC).
- Go back online. On the “Continue Registration” column, enter the “Confirmation Order No” from your Payment Receipt in the space provided, then hit the “Proceed” button.
- Complete your Application and attach your passport (the passport must be a color passport photograph on a white background and must not be more than 3 months old before the time of application), then click submit.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip
- Applicants into 2017/2018 Preliminary Programme are advised to be checking our website from time to time for actual date of screening and other relevant information
- All candidates are required to register for 2018 Direct Entry JAMB form during the programme
- All candidates are required to use “submit online” either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. NO download or printed copies of Forms will be accepted.
- Applicants are to note that 2017/2018 screening exercise shall hold at the University of Calabar, Calabar.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instruction very carefully and ensure they select the correct Subject Combinations. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate.
- For Further Enquiries, Phone: 08068414110, 08036679321 08034401052, 08032702137. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org