UNITeS Academy Foundation Current Vacancies [2 Positions]
UNITeS Academy Foundation is a non-governmental foundation with a passion to promote education and human development through Information and Communication Technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Officer (Volunteer)
- A Degree/HND in Computer Science, International Relations, Law, Development Studies or any other related Social Science discipline
- At least 1- 2years of experience working within an NGO
- Creative ability to strengthen advocacy initiatives related to gender initiative and human capacity development through the use of Information Communication Technology
- capacity and skills and the ability to speak and understand other languages will be of advantage.
- Flexibility and willingness to work as a team member and independently, with a high level of self-motivation.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced working environment.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion.
- Attentiveness to detail and ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent and extensive computer skills and high comfort level with computer research, database management, proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Excellent coordination, networking and facilitation skills.
Job Title: IT Instructor
- Train students using the organization’s special curriculum
- Facilitate practical classes in system hardware using CompTIA A+ curriculum
- Be responsible for managing the IT systems in the location
- Create classes, manage students and administer online exams on the CISCO portal.
- Conduct online registration, administer online and offline examination to students
- Supervises and manages schools under their supervision.
- Conduct routine upgrade and maintenance of systems in the school.
- Conduct routine training for instructors and staff.
- Handle networking of CISCO labs.
- Manage the network infrastructure within the school.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the management
- IT students, Volunteers, NYSC and Interns in Computer Science and related background
- Applicant must be residing closer to any of the federal unity schools across the 36 states of Nigeria.
- Knowledge of system hardware and networking skills
- Impressive interpersonal skills and good communication skills
- Effective teaching skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft office application packages
- Corel draw
- Small basic programming
- Ability to impart knowledge
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com and copy: firstname.lastname@example.org