Ufr Hookup Engineer (Local & Expat) at Onstream Group
Onstream Group – With more than three decades of global industry experience, the company is now structured as a group of business units, each with its own specialisations. Through these units, the Group can provide tailored services to address the needs of our clients worldwide in the most effective and competitive manner.
The Onstream Group constantly searches for new solutions for our clients, adapting to current needs and changing industry trends, staying competitive globally and gaining market share.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UFR Hookup Engineer (Local & Expat)
- The UFR Hookup Engineer, who provides assistance and reports to the UFR Installation Manager, is directly driving and ensuring the success of all FPSO and OLT Hookup activities associated with the UFR scope of work and to make sure the tasks are carried out with full respect to HSE, and quality and in full compliance with particular technical requirements and the hookup schedule.
- Review of installation and pull-in analysis, installation procedures and operational installation related documents
- Lead technical discussions with the CONTRACTOR, Marine Warranty Surveyor or other stakeholders
- Participate to various technical workshops
- Participate to Risk Assessment workshops
- Attend to the activities offshore
- Coordinate the permit to work application process in cooperation with the UFR contractor
- Follow up on interfaces with other CLIENT packages, in particular with the FPSO
- Liaising with the OIM and the FPSO package representatives
- Preparing technical documentation for interface with FPSO, OLT contractors to make sure that technical issues are correctly identified by all parties,
- Supplying verified information to the reporting system that allows full tracking of installation events either to be used for reporting issue or for mitigation of a future change order.
- Working in cooperation and getting assistance from dedicated CLIENT UFR Team specialists (such as material & welding, corrosion & coating, etc …), CLIENT Marine/Logistic or CLIENT HQ Specialists (DEV/TEC), or third parties, if required, for specific topics.
- Providing inputs to contract correspondence, as necessary and issuing reports and presentations as necessary
- Ensuring HSE requirements are taken into consideration during hookup and installation phases and that the procedures are approved by the MWS
- Ensuring that contractor HSE plan is properly bridged with CLIENT HSE plan and that contractor implement the necessary prevention means to minimize risk to people and Company/contractor assets, at any time during the installation phase.
- Participating to the UFR installation risk assessment and following mitigation measures, in close coordination with the contractor risk management team.
- Verifying that all safety and environmental findings will be implemented in the final procedures.
- Participating in various technical reviews (COMOPS, SIMOPS, Hazids, Hazops, Project Technical Reviews, Risk Assessments…) and ensuring implementation of recommendations as necessary.
- Reports to UFR Installation & Pre-commissioning Manager any issues he may face and propose ways of improvement.
- Graduate degree in a relevant Engineering discipline with M.Sc or equivalent, specialized in Marine Construction/ Civil Engineering.
- Sound background in Oil and Gas installations, marine operations and offshore construction.
- Minimum 10 years experience in Design and Installation of Subsea / Deepwater Steel Structures or previous exposure to UFR EPCI projects.
- At least 3 years cumulative experience offshore on installation vessels
- Good knowledge of CLIENT general specifications.
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize activities, identify critical aspects, propose solutions, lead specialists or third parties, summarize and present complex design issues including transverse and interfaces matters.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- BOSIET certificate including Compressed Air Emergency Breathing system training
- Shall be in possession of a Department of Petroleum Resources Offshore Safety Passport
- Shall have a valid Residence Permit.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: When the page opens, click on “UFR Hookup Engineer (Local & Expat)”