Turbo Energy Nigeria Limited New Recruitment
Turbo Energy Nigeria Limited was incorporated as an engineering & contracting company providing a broad range of engineering services and products in diverse industries including the power distribution, power transmission, power generation, telecommunications, petroleum & gas, and marine industries. Through the years, Turbo Energy has provided various services different utilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Successful candidates will:
- Plan, develop, and implement business strategies for generating revenue from services provided by Turbo Energy.
- Investigate business opportunities with significant scale and synergies to drive growth and leverage current portfolio of products/services in target markets.
- Systematically introduce new products/brands/services in the market
- Provide detailed periodic performance reports, statistics and status of pending contracts to the Management /Partner(s).
- Maintaining and strengthening relationships with existing customers and identifying and getting new ones
- Maintaining a detailed Operation Support Services market database.
- Maintaining and strengthening the relationship with Partners.
- Be able to proffer specialized solutions to meet the need of clients.
- Monitor negotiation processes to ensure that contracts are secured
- Research Market Information: Key players, prospective clients, product range, market volume and reach, etc.
- Research and Engage potential customers and local partners
- Collect customer product/service requirements
- Support project development and implementation
- Support Sales team, Workshop Service Concepts, Technical Support Service and Marketing teams in achieving targets.
- Provide Consultancy services to partners, ensuring sales/service competency at partner level
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- Must be a graduate with 5 years of experience in Business development, Sales and marketing in a reputable organization (Power & Energy sector preferably).
- Candidate must be highly competent in the use of core Microsoft Office Packages
- Must have strong negotiation and people skills
- Must have Excellent Communication skills
- Must be able to interpret, implement and manage relevant Business Relationship regulation
- Must be able to establish and maintain relationship with target customers
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Job Title” as the Subject of the mail.