Truck Driver at Avant Halogen
Avant Halogen – An indigenous human resource based company with a focus on providing professionally trained and vetted drivers to individuals and companies is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience: 5 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Transportation and Driving
- Avant Halogen company is currently seeking to employ seasoned truck drivers for a client.
- We are looking for a licensed Truck Driver who will be responsible for the safe and timely delivery of goods and other articles of trade to our customers.
- You will be tasked with driving and maintaining trucks that will be assigned to you, as well as working closely with our team of dispatchers in order to plan routes and track deliveries.
- Drive long distances to deliver goods to customers.
- Load and unload cargo.
- Record cargo deliveries.
- Refuel and clean vehicle.
- Report road incidents to the dispatcher.
- Follow traffic laws.
- Inspect trucks and record issues.
- Follow accident procedures.
- Keep an activities log and long hours.
- Report mechanical problems to maintenance personnel.
- Plan routes using GPS system.
- Get goods to the client on time.
- Maintain a positive attitude with customers.
- Keep commercial driver license up to date.
- Must provide a medical certificate.
- Must have at least an SSCE
- Valid Driver’s License Class G or E
- Candidates should have a minimum of 5yrs truck driving experience
- Must provide 2 worthy guarantors that are verifiable
- Birth Certificate/ age declaration
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Truck driver-Lagos, as the subject of the mail on or before the closing date above
Deadline: 19 September, 2019