Trithel International Consulting Limited Recruiting
Trithel International Consulting Limited – Our client, a thriving company in the Oil and Gas industry with over ten years enviable record of providing excellent service, seeks an intelligent, hardworking individual with a considerable wealth of human resource knowledge to fill the position below:
Human Resource/Admin Officer
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience4 – 5 years
- Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial Human Resources / HR
- A The successful candidate would be required to strengthen the Human Resource department, ensuring that human resource functions of the company are seamlessly managed for the effective and efficient performance of the company’s operations.
- Resource planning to ensure that the jobs within the organizational structure are a fit for the company’s organizational goals.
- Develop and maintain employee competency matrix.
- Develop and maintain personnel records and documents in an efficient and effective manner.
- Update and strengthen company’s condition of service, HR policies and procedures.
- Generate monitoring, evaluation and learning tools to measure Human Resource Management(HRM) performance and staff satisfaction.
- Organize and coordinate the company’s entire recruitment process from producing job profiles to the induction stage.
- Supervise the severance of exiting staff; conducting exit interviews,separation checklist adherence, closure of files.
- Develop, strengthen and administer the company’s performance appraisal process and utilizing same for identifying training needs, professional development and career/succession planning.
- Design and manage a sustainable total reward strategy for the company that supports the attraction and retention of staff.
- Produce and document standard operating work procedures for all departmental processes within the company.
Educational Qualification & Experience
- B.Sc in Personnel Management or any Social Science.
- Masters in Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4-5 years cognate experience.
- Membership of Personnel or Human resource professional body will be an added advantage
- AGE: Not Above 35 years.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Demonstrable organizational, coaching and mentoring skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- General knowledge of Nigerian Employment laws and practices and its application.
- Result Oriented.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office( Excel , Word and PowerPoint)
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV’s and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Human Resource/Admin Officer” as the subject of the mail.