Treasury Officer at Synapse Services
Synapse Services – We are a fast growing “Center for Psychological Medicine” based within the Abuja , lagos and Niger state metropolis, currently retaining the services of a robust mixture of local and internationally trained staff that provide excellent, client focused services
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Location: Ikeja Lagos
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete financial statements including: a balance sheet, a statement of profit and loss and a statement of cash flows.
- Establish and implement financial procedures and ensure that the financial reporting mechanisms are in line with organisational requirements.
- Recording and reconciliation of project recoveries and income recognition.
- Establish and prepare accurate and timely information for budget monitoring.
- Monitoring of the petty cash and bank balances to ensure sufficient funds are always available depending on need.
- Management and reconciliation of the bank and cash accounts, preparation of the weekly cash counts and monthly financial records including cashbooks.
- Ensuring financial and resource accountability and effective management for records as required for auditing.
- Disbursement of cash advances and reconciliation to ensure recovery.
- Calculate salaries and benefits control of salary payments to staff, including tax liabilities.
- Reconciling and monitoring expenses, subsistence allowances, mobile phone usage, etc.
- Receive and verify invoices and requisitions for goods and services.
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Process backup reports after data entry
- Manage cheque run and record all cheques
- Maintain listing of accounts receivable and payable
- Verify pay amounts deductions, etc.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of HND/ B.Sc in Accounting
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Ability to use accounting software like Quickbooks and Peachtree.
- Good Reporting Skills
- Minimum of 2 years working experience as an accountant
- Strong communication.
- Excellent relationship management and business development
- Proactive problem solving approach.
- Stress tolerance.
- High level of professionalism.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skill
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com with the Postion as the subject of the email. E.g “Treasury Officer- Ikeja lagos”