Treasury Accountant at Enyo Retail & Supply
ENYO Retail is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors. Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria’s fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 3 years
- Location Nigeria
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
The job is responsible for monitoring the company’s cash flow, bank accounts and use of the cash management system.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring of daily cash operations.
- Daily reconciliation of the cash control account i.e. alignment of sales proceeds to cash deposits.
- Spot checks for physical cash counts to validate reports generated from retail outlets.
- Collate daily balances of all company’s bank accounts.
- Maintain relationship with banks with respect to tactical and daily operational challenges.
- Responsible for updating the supply chain register with special focus on completeness and accuracy of records.
- Ensure that the station lease register reflects true position.
- Prepare stock and cash dashboard daily.
- Analyze Debtors/Goods in Transit aging weekly.
- Show compliance trend of cash deposits by the station managers weekly.
- Perform other assigned duties as delegated by financial controller.
- Reconciliations are a critical aspect of this role. Zero tolerance to misinterpretation or omissions on all cash reconciliations statements. Escalate abnormal transaction and document communication with pertinent stakeholders on resolution.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Timely submission of all assigned reports.
- Interpersonal skills in liaising with the banks and other stakeholders.
- Must manage bank relationships to drive excellent service.
- Ensure accuracy of data for monthly management reports.
- Quality of work must reflect professionalism and deep aspirations for best practice.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Banking, Finance or related field.
- Post Graduate degree in Accounting and Auditing, ACA/ACCA preferable.
- Local tax systems
- Use of Accounting Software (preferably SAGE)
- High-Volume transaction experience in a SAGE or similar environment
- Very proficient in MS-Excel
- Experience in downstream oil and gas preferable
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience in accounting or finance
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Enyo Retail & Supply career website on careers.enyoretail.com to apply