Travelden Nigeria Limited New Ongoing Recruitment
Travelden, a subsidiary of Finchglow Group, is currently seeking application from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: B2C Manager
- We are looking to hire a B2C Officer responsible for mapping out travel arrangements for corporate bodies, travel agencies and individuals. These include booking flights, arranging transportation to and from the airport, and booking hotel room.
- Provide assistance and direction to clients as needed to procure required travel documents such as passports, visas, health certificates, and converted currency
- Advise clients on travel procedures, points of interest, local customs, required documentation, and accommodations.
- Plan travel and tour itineraries daily for in-house and/or external clients, including researching locations and available services, suggesting activities, making travel arrangements, and organizing all relevant information and documentation
- Sell travel packages frequently to individuals and groups by listening to clients’ preferences and travel goals and using knowledge of destinations and locations to create customized itineraries that meet or exceed clients’ expectations
- Support clients as needed during issues with travel providers, services, vendors, accommodations, or tour organizations by using standard resolution protocol and communicating effectively with relevant parties
- Evaluate travel services, vendors, organizations, and activities on a regular basis to determine quality, and use knowledge to modify or enhance travel packages for clients
- Process travel documents daily according to client needs and internal procedures, including verifying itineraries for accuracy, editing travel materials, coordinating payments and documenting issues and resolutions
Qualifications & Experiences
- Ability to collect, track and analyze data with a purpose of identifying industry trends, product knowledge and other ideal leads
- Excellent customer service skills
- High proficiency levels with the use of Microsoft Office programs
- Strong presentation, negotiation & influencing skills
- Diverse travel experience, travel institute certification, or work experience in the hospitality industry is an added advantage.
- First Degree in an IATA/Aviation related field with a minimum of 5 years’ experience of working in a similar role
- Flexibility to work extended hours during busy seasons
- Result Oriented & Target Driven
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of their email.
Application Deadline 11th October, 2018.