Transsion Holdings Ongoing Recruitment
Transsion Holdings, the company formerly known as Tecno Telecom Limited, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel, Infinix, Syinix Electronics, Iflux Lighting, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Manager
- Develop local operational excellence for HR policy and processes
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Promote company culture and adherence to values
- Maintain the accurate of employee data by inputting and updating the information in HRIS
- Develop HR team members by coaching and managing performance result according to HR annual and individual development plan.
- Participate in development of HR goals aligned with HQ & local business strategy to ensure HR actions meeting the business requirements
- Manage the recruitment of quality staff and group leaders to meet needs forecasted by the business
- Continuous improvement of recruitment process to enhance quality of candidates and speed of delivery.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Proven skills in project management and people management
- Strong problem solving and decision making capabilities
- Staff Management and recruitment highly desirable.
- Sound working knowledge of relevant local Labor Laws
- 5 years and above experience in practical HR C&B and Staffing operation
- At least 2 years or more in a HR management role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply