Transsion Holdings New Ongoing Recruitment – Apply Now!
Transsion Holdings, the company formerly known as TECNO TELECOM LIMITED, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Lead
- The Digital Marketing Lead will be responsible for developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- He/She will be required to keep social media channels updated and brand-focused, and seek out new social media avenues, and ways of connecting with target audiences.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure any outsourced work is consistent, high quality, cost-effective, and reflects branding specifications.
- Plan and monitor budgetary control for all digital marketing.
- Comply with all advertising, ADA, BSA and regulatory requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Lead, measure, and optimize SEO/SEM for the organization to maximize traffic and visibility.
- Create strategy, plan and execute integrated digital acquisition programs that include a mix of web, mobile, social, display and SEO/SEM advertising elements to increase sales.
- Measure and report performance for all digital marketing campaigns and channels (ROI and KPIs), using the data to drive improvement and increase conversion rates.
- Integrate online activities with off-line marketing communications plans to ensure campaigns maximize sales.
- Responsible for leading website development and ongoing improvements to ensure content drives engagement and increases sales opportunities and revenue (KPIs).
- Review new technologies and make recommendations keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Manage and enhance trigger email marketing matrix throughout the customer lifecycle to maximize sales.
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organized and able to meet deadlines
- Great Content Writing skills
- Great team player
- Strong Customer-Service Skills
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in digital marketing.
- Required Competencies and Attributes
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms
- Previous experience leading teams
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title as subject of the email.