Training & Development Manager at Artee Group (SPAR Nigeria)
Artee Group is one of Nigeria’s leading businesses spanning across the consumption space. While retail forms the core business activity of Artee Group, Group subsidiaries are present in shopping mall, manufacturing, real estates, among many others. At Artee Group, our statement of purpose is ‘Adding value beyond limits’. This is as true as it was in 1998, when we started out as a wholesaler in Nigeria. SPAR Park n Shop which operates in the hypermarket and supermarket retail format is today present across 3 cities of Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. In the year 2014, Artee Group launch its first shopping mall in Port Harcourt. Riding on the success of Port Harcourt Mall, Artee Group is presently working on 3 shopping mall projects across Nigeria.
Training & Development Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them.
- Manage training budget
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments, and best practices
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations.
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions
- 3 -5 years relevant experience
- B.Sc Degree Human Resources or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a training officer/manager
- Excellent communication
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org