Training Coordinator Job In A Reputable School
Job Title: Training Coordinator
Requirements, Education & Experience
- A graduate of English, Mass Communication, Business Administration, Marketing or related courses.
- 2-4 years’ experience in an organized set-up.
- Must be living in Lagos.
- Driving skills is necessary and possession of a valid driving license.
- Planning & Initiative: Ability to be self directed, and accomplish without supervision
- Marketing: Ability to market the organization to prospective organization and individuals
- Resilience: Inner Strength and ability to persevere and be tougher than circumstances
- Must be willing to resume immediately
- Poise: Ability to carry oneself with grace, elegance and class
- People Person: Able to relate with, and connect with youths
- Business Management Skills: Ability to manage a start-up training organization
- Communication Skills: Ability to write and speak well
- Reporting: Skillful in reporting
This job attracts a competitive remuneration along with possible official car.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Cover Letters (Giving us five reasons why you should be considered for the job, Specifically narrate your experience leading people at any level.) to: firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com
Note: Any Application without a proper Cover Letter will be discarded.