Trade Analyst at Tamrose Ventures Limited
Tamrose Ventures Limited is a foremost marine logistics services provider, purposefully set up to redefine indigenous services standards, with the aim of becoming the dominant player in the Nigerian Oil and gas industry.
Due to our aggressive increase in our fleet size and massive company expansion which informed the need to add to our performance driven and exceptionally brilliant human capital base, we are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Trade Analyst
- The most suitable candidate would have worked in a reputable petroleum product marketing firm.
- He/she must be able to monitor markets and generating trade ideas, participating in the pricing of products, playing a key role in tasks such as trade reporting or profit and loss analysis and assisting with managing risk of the team’s trading books.
- Ensures the Company is fully licensed to cover the entire spectrum of petroleum product marketing
- Prompt registration with DPR/NNPC for receiving allocations
- Prompt registration with the following IOCs; Exxon, Total, Chevron, SPDC, Snepco and NLNG
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with other traders in the market, clients as well as prospective clients
- Ensure duty payment and proper documentation, and renewal of applicable licenses.
- Invoicing, issuance of invoice (in accordance with client requirement) to various clients upon fulfillment of agreed delivery of material.
- Issuance of Credit/Debit notes which may arise
- Outbound logistics, coordinate delivery of materials to final destination by requesting for adequate trucks/vessels and ensuring they meet all safety and regulatory requirements.
- Project Management, follow-up bidding stage to ensure proper definition of scope and delivery dates.
- Periodic update and issuance of invoicing forecast based on current orders, offer, or previsions.
- Ensure and maintain the organizations Market share, and also ensure it meets revenue and utilization targets and reporting on market trends and competitor analyses.
- Able to make market entry strategy and risk analysis in the energy markets.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Accounting, Statistics or Marketing
- A Master’s Degree in International Financial or Business Management will be an added advantage.
- Experience with various trading systems, such as Orion, Advent’s Moxy, Tamarac, etc
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience particularly in a trade analyst function
- Good knowledge of and experience in the Petroleum industry, and the Oil and Gas sector.
- Proven exposure to foreign trading.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Works well independently with minimal supervision; Self-starter
- Able to handle multiple tasks with appropriate sense of urgency
- Sound decision-making abilities and excellent analytical skills
- Results oriented
- Excellent customer service skills to provide optimal service to our internal clients
- High degree of technical aptitude, must be able to quickly learn multiple software programs
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Display awareness of the need for confidentiality in sensitive matters
- Commitment to self-development and expansion of knowledge
- Sound independent judgement.
- Good experience in trading both bonds and treasury bills in the marine industry.
- Generate profitable trade ideas both for the proprietary book and client portfolios
- Candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial & dynamic environment.
- Candidate must possess Numeracy & Quantitative Skills.
- Team player who has the discipline to work alone and meet pre-defined deadlines.
- Ability to achieve results in a demanding and challenging global environment.
- Must be a self-starter and a team player with proactive approach to work.
- Ability to develop creative and effective solutions to problems including thinking outside of the box.
- Demonstrate job commitment and personal flexibility to meet changing expectations
- Sales and service orientation through serving and satisfying the needs of the external and internal members/clients through the delivery of superior value.
- Ability to demonstrate Integrity, credibility, confidentiality, and responsibility in all member and client interactions
- Strong work ethics
- Honesty and professional integrity
- Customer-centricity and responsiveness
- Pleasant disposition with the capability to be authoritative when necessary.
Application Closing Date
4th December, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org