Tower Infrastructure Technician at Enabled Solutions Limited
Enabled Solutions is a leading provider of business and technology consulting services to blue chip organizations in the private and public sector. Our Mission is to consistently leverage our experience and processes to enable our clients’ meet the mission goals and objectives. We place great value on the relationship with our customers and ensure every effort is made to keep them satisfied.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tower Infrastructure Technician (Tower Rigger)
- Align, level, and anchor machinery.
- Attach loads to rigging to provide support or prepare them for moving, using hand and power tools.
- Attach pulleys and blocks to fixed overhead structures such as beams, ceilings, and gin pole booms, using bolts and clamps.
- Manipulate rigging lines, hoists, and pulling gear to move or support materials such as heavy equipment, ships, or theatrical sets.
- Select gear such as cables, pulleys, and winches, according to load weights and sizes, facilities, and work schedules.
- Signal or verbally direct workers engaged in hoisting and moving loads, in order to ensure safety of workers and materials.
- Test rigging to ensure safety and reliability.
- Control movement of heavy equipment through narrow openings or confined spaces, using chainfalls, gin poles, gallows frames, and other equipment.
- Dismantle and store rigging equipment after use.
- Fabricate, set up, and repair rigging, supporting structures, hoists and pulling gear, using hand and power tools.
- Tilt, dip, and turn suspended loads to maneuver over, under, and/or around obstacles, using multi-point suspension techniques.
- Recognizing safety hazards and performing duties in a safe manner.
- Analyzing situations accurately and adopt an appropriate course of action.
- The ability to climb tall structures (100 feet or more) with 50 Ib. load.
- Knowing the hazards associate with tower climbing, construction equipment and working on or near energized lines and equipment.
- Carry out other duties as assigned.
- Proven experience as Infrastructure
- Working knowledge of facilities machines and heavy equipment
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Technician or other related roles
- Experience in maintenance of rigging equipment.
- Must be a well-organized self-starter with strong attention to details.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
- B.Sc in general engineering or any related discipline.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 15th December, 2017.