Tool Room Mechanical Technicians at Nampak Nigeria Limited
We are a front-line multinational manufacturing company with clientele cutting across the major sectors of the economy. In our drive to maintain our leadership position through quality service, applications are required from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Tool Room Mechanical Technician
- Must have GCE O’Level Certificate.
- Must have Certificates in Mechanical Engineering Craft Practice Parts I & 2.
- Must have Certificate in City & Guilds Technician Part 2 in Mechanical Engineering or OND in Mechanical Engineering.
- Have strong personalities, responsible and disciplined.
- Should be able to use Precision Measuring Equipment and other Production Workshop Machines.
- Must have at least 5 years working experience with ability to operate Cylindrical Grinding, Milling & Lathe Machines with minimum supervision.
Application Closing Date
7th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letters and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Head, Human Resources/Admin,
Nampak Nigeria Limited,
3 – 7 Metal Box Road,