Thrift and Loan Multipurpose Cooperative Society Limited Position Available
Systematic Thrift and Loan Multipurpose Cooperative Society Limited, Enugu, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
- This is to ensure accuracy, for the smooth running of activities in the organization to enhance productivity and efficiency to better serve our esteemed customers that grow with us.
Duties and Responsibilities (but not limited to the below)
- Report all customer’s issues and problems with their accounts to the management.
- Initiate and open new accounts.
- Proper accounting for all the money received daily from customers and remitting same amount for bank deposit into the organizations bank accounts.
- Help marketing manager to identify market opportunities and make referrals.
- Ensure that reminders for supply of property product are collated from customers and submit on time for quick delivery of the items.
- Deliver all customers withdrawals money to them.
- Submit customers acknowledged sheet after each days withdrawal for documentation.
- Ensure compliance with all internal controls and established policies and procedures of the organization.
- Receive and deposit cash transactions from customers after each day’s collection.
- Record daily transactions from customers in the transaction sheet.
- Submit customer’s card for cash withdrawals.
- Identify customers interested in loan.
- Identify customers interested in property savings.
- Provide answers to customer’s card issues.
- Facilitate all customers’ loan and property payments.
Qualifications and Skills
- Fluency in Igbo language will be an added advantage
- Possess analytical and good problems solving skill
- Good inter-personal skills and ability to work in a team.
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft office suite.
- Must possess good marketing and business development skills
- Must have at least 2 years relevant and demonstrable experience
- Ability to work independently and confidently
- Excellent oral and written English as well as good presentation skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit an updated CV, Cover Letter and three professional References to: email@example.com Using “Marketer” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 28th July, 2018.
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be invited for interview.