Tezza Business Solutions Limited Latest Job Placement – [3 Positions]
Tezza Business Solutions Limited, is a leading Software Quality Assurance and Testing multinational with a regional office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services provider. Our primary goal is to be the “go to” Quality Assurance & Software Testing company in East and West Africa while developing offshore resources to fill test automation positions (and other hard to find software testing capabilities) in the North America and European markets.
Business Applications Developer – 3 positions
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience8 years
- Job FieldICT / Computer
- Interface with Head, IT Applications in definition of IT initiatives and strategy
- Take lead in the delivery and support of business solutions
- Review and analyze existing application effectiveness and efficiency, and contribute to the development of strategies for improving or leveraging these systems.
- Ensure that development projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfil end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Take ownership in developing, maintaining, supporting, and upgrading existing systems and applications
- Manage the development and deployment of new applications, systems software, and/or enhancements to existing applications enterprise wide.
- Prepare technical system design documentation and ensure it is maintained and up-to-date
- Ensure that any new software integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications.
- Collaborate with vendors and in-house stakeholders in the testing of new software programs and applications prior to production deployment
- Assist with quality assurance (i.e. test script creation and execution), program logic, and data processing.
- Develop, disseminate, and enforce functional policies, procedures, and quality assurance best practices.
- Deploy mission-critical information and software systems
- Identify/resolve program errors and management of release into production
- Design, develop and deliver training programmes and user guidance notes for systems Manage and provide direction for the application development team (vendor) to support business operations.
- Ensure tools development are secure in line with the internal security policy
- Participate in ensuring the application related security of data from internal and external attack
- Keep abreast of new technologies
- Where necessary, prepare, establish, and monitor project related budgets.
- Ensure maintenance of Service Level Agreements between various service providers and the bank
- First degree in Computer Science and related disciplines with Strong IT technical background
- ITILv3: IT Service Management foundation
- Recently certified Microsoft Certificated Application Developer or Oracle Certified Master Java Developer
- Must have a minimum of 8 years cognate experience in similar roles within the financial services industry
- Specific IT experience within investment banking and asset management will be an added advantage
Specific development experience in following would be required/ or of advantage:
- C# 3-4 years’ experience
- SQL Server
- Reporting Services
- ASMX Web Services
- ASPNET MVC
- WEB API
- Angular JS
- .NET Framework
- Visual Studio
- GIT/TSS/ TFS/ Tortoise SVN
- Design/Development of enterprise wide SharePoint 2010 and Salesforce.com
- Solid OOP development (C# or Java)
- Single and multi-threaded application dev exp
- Workflow modelling at both the application and integration level
- Data analysis and report creation
- System/software quality assurance best practices
- File management techniques
- Proven systems integration experiencewith Webservices, Biztalk, TIBCO, Websphere MQ or equivalent,SOAP,Web APIs
- Disaster recovery & Business continuity awareness
- Modelling notation such as UML to illustrate concepts
- Solid relational database expertise grounded in MS SQL or Oracle Database
- Business Intelligence (Microsoft)
- Experience of ‘Big Data’ solutions like Hadoop for use as high distributed data warehouse.
- Windows Exchange 2010
- Windows Active Directory
- Incident/problem Management
- Change Management.
- Release Management
- Business Performance Management.
- Financial Analysis
- Leadership skills.
- Requirement Gathering.
- Interpersonal skills
- Business analysis
- Application programming language
- Data base analysis/design
- Vendor management
- Strategic thinking and planning awareness
- Supervisory skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Tezza Business Solutions Ltd career website on tezzasolutions.catsone.com to apply