TETRA PAK Limited New Job Opportunity
TETRA PAK is the world’s leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of consumers in more than 170 countries around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- Be at the forefront of the latest trends in food and beverage as Tetra Pak’s next Marketing Manager.
- We are looking for a creative marketer with strong analytical skills who will support and drive innovation with some of the most impactful food and beverage producers in Nigeria.
- You will be responsible for delivering an integrated marketing plan and the execution of identified marketing activities with customers.
- Define business opportunities for market / customer based on analyzing and synthesizing a broad set of global and local market data
- Facilitate ideation sessions with customers to create new innovative beverage concepts
- Promote Tetra Pak’s products and services through account team.
- Marketing in Tetra Pak can be best described as B2B2C marketing. The core business for Tetra Pak is B2B and the marketing team works very closely with its’ customers (who are leaders in Food & Beverage industry) to identify opportunities for growth. It is achieved through understanding customer’s business and layering that with great understanding of the full value chain, i.e. distribution, retail, consumers, etc.
- Consolidate consumer, trade, market dynamics and business status, and turn them into business opportunity
- Build relations with customers and prospects and secure understanding of their marketing priorities
- Deliver marketing services to customers per their needs leveraging company methodologies and best practices
- Develop and execute Category and Portfolio deployment plans in alignment with regional and local market initiatives
- Manage the allocated Promotional Investment funds within the approved budget
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing. MBA preferred
- Professionals with 5-7 years’ relevant experience
- Have specific hands on experience, working in CPG / FMCG marketing. Experience in Brand management, Innovation and digital marketing will be an added advantage.
- Are excellent in cognitive thought and problem solving
- Are creative and innovative
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in English. Knowledge of France will be an added advantage
- Must be a Microsoft Office pro (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Please complete and submit your application in English online.
Application Deadline: 28th September, 2017.