Territory Sales Manager at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting – We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
Job Title: Territory Sales Manager
Location: Lagos, Kano, Kaduna
- The territory sales manager is responsible for managing all sales activities within the region.
- Building the business within the territory using a variety of sales techniques.
- Targeting potential customers and assessing opportunities for sales.
- Attending relevant industry events and conferences to build business.
- Chasing sales leads from other members of the company.
- Working closely with other territory sales manager’s and national account managers.
- Arranging meetings with potential customers and selling product offerings.
- Analyzing competitor activities in the region and assessing opportunities for business development.
- Working to revenue targets and KPI’s as set by the sales director.
- Networking with businesses in the territory and building relationships.
- Putting together sales strategies to target large accounts.
- Keeping up to date with industry news to identify opportunities for new business.
- 4 – 5 years experience.
- Previous experience working as a territory sales manager.
- Relevant industry background gained from a competitor or company in a related industry.
- Excellent people skills and an ability to build relationships with people at all levels.
- Proven track record of building business and hitting sales targets.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Territory Sales Manager (Lagos) as the subject of email.
Application Deadline 8th January, 2017.