Terragon Group New Job Opening – Send In Your CVs
Terragon Group – We pride ourselves as a new Media business focused on Africa. We have built a strong competence across the new media ecosystem comprising mobile, online and content. Within digital we understand the interplay between content and platform and we have business verticals that deliver on both components of the digital world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior DevOps Engineer
- You will be involved in decision making and in rolling out the changes with your team.
- Your ability to adapt to a fast moving environment will be a key element to our success. Your technical background and autonomy will help you fit with in.
- We are still a young company where there is still a lot to build and drive.
- You will be the custodian of all production systems powering various products and service offerings across Publishers, Ad Exchanges, Telcos and Financial Services. These products deliver the most relevant content and ads real-time.
- We run one of the largest AWS workloads in Africa with hundreds of servers. Our ambition as a business provides you an opportunity to strategically influence the evolution of a world-class production platform, processes, methodologies, technologies and so much more.
- Experience in working with local and remote teams to resolve large scale production issues and escalation to the right level
- Skills in identifying recurring issues to design and implement automatic response
- Strong experience with either automation frameworks Puppet, Chef, Ansible etc) and/or monitoring tools (Nagios, Centreon, Graphite, Kibana etc) or configuration management
- Experience with performance monitoring/tuning
- Experience working with large scale deployments in cloud or hybrid environments
- Proficiency with incident management
- Knowledge of AWS services and extensive experience deploying dev, staging and production workloads.
- Strong hands-on experience in Systems Engineering/DevOps is required.
- Experience in working on a Linux production platform, running Web Services (NginX, Apache, etc)
- Demonstrated a strong knowledge of Linux Systems or Windows
- Fundamentals (CentOS, Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2012)
- Strong experience in scripting with one of the following languages: Python, Bash etc
- Good understanding of networking concepts (load balancers, routers) as well as System Administration
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting problems, including impact assessment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 1st October, 2018.