Terminal Manager at a World-class Port Terminal Company
A Lagos based and world-class Port Terminal Company in collaboration with foreign technical partners invite applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Terminal Manager (Expatriate/Nigerian)
- The candidate will be responsible for overseeing day to day operations of the company within the terminal and central dispatch activities.
- Direct and coordinate freight distributions, address trucking concerns and assign duties to employees in the loading trucks, checking of bills of lading and moving of freight into storage.
- Analyze expenditures and financial information; develop budgets, plan and policies geared towards improving services with a view to increasing profits.
- Formulate and implement policies and objectives of the organization.
- To align the operations of the company in line with international best practices to ensure optimum performance both financially and optimally.
- Liaise with relevant government agencies locally and clients internationally to ensure that the operations of the company are carried out within the approved legal and terminal services frame work.
- To handle renewal of all operational licenses and relevant documents with respect to terminal services operations.
- The candidate must possess a minimum of First degree or its equivalent certificates in Logistics and Transport or International Diploma in Logistic and Transport with a minimum of 10 years cognate experience in similar position.
- Membership of Chartered Institute of Logistic and Transport and supply will be an advantage.
- The candidate must be with a minimum of 45 years of age.
- The candidate must possess strong communication skills in terminal management,
- The remuneration package attached to the position is attractive, competitive, subject to industry standard and negotiable.
- The candidate must have good and verifiable references.
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, CV’s and recent passport photograph to: Recruitmentapp17@gmail.com