Terminal Manager White Products at A Leading Indigenous Downstream Company – Elduke Ventures
Elduke Ventures – Our client is a leading indigenous downstream company located in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. As part of the restructuring of the company for enhanced performance, we have need of competent professionals to fill the under listed vacant position:
Job Title: Terminal Manager (White Products)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The successful candidate will oversee the day to day running of the tank farm from an operational perspective while liaising with relevant external agencies and regulators.
- The role ensures there is seamless delivery of processes to enhance revenue generating capacity
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive the implementation of the terminal’s business strategies, objectives and plans
- Provide leadership and direction to the various units in the terminal and ensure collaboration among them to enhance productivity
- Liaise with the external communities, government agencies and other relevant stakeholders concerning terminal’s operations.
- Implement measures to ensure seamless and safe receipt, storage, handling and despatch of products in the terminal
- Report on terminal activities to management and ensure that statutory reports are generated as at when due
- Maintain relationships with third party carriers, suppliers and contractors
- Enforce HSE standards and guidelines in the business division
- Facilitate regular facility inspection and work with the Risk Management & ICT team to establish and implement maintenance controls / measures
- Ensure adequate training and performance management support is provided for the development of staff
- Monitor the various machines and equipment in the terminal to ensure they are regularly serviced and utilised appropriately
- Perform other functions as may be requested by the Chief Operating Officer
Qualifications and Experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND Second Class (Upper Division)/ HND Upper Credit in a Social Science, Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum of eight (8) years’ relevant experience in the operations department in the Oil and Gas industry with at least four (4) years in a management role
- Project Management certification is an added advantage
- A postgraduate degree in a relevant discipline would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
29th May, 2018
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.