Terminal Manager at An Indigenous Downstream Company – Elduke ventures
Job Title: Terminal Manager (LPG)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The successful candidate will oversee the day to day running of the tank farm from an operational perspective while liaising with relevant external agencies and regulators.
- The role ensures there is seamless delivery of processes to enhance revenue generating capacity
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all technical aspects of maintenance and operations of the LPG Terminal, including storage area, jetty area and gantry.
- Oversee and recommend regular technical audits to identify areas of improvement for the LPG Terminal with an aim to increasing output while minimizing safety incidents, product measurement errors and other related risks.
- Liaise with statutory regulatory bodies on all permits necessary to successfully operate and refurbish the terminal when necessary.
- Train staff on regulatory and safely requirements needed to operate LPG operations successfully
- Ensure that the highest safety standards are met and implemented and that the terminal exceeds all HAZOP/HAZID and HSE requirements for oil & gas pipelines, storage, transportation and distribution.
- Generate weekly and monthly reports to management on the status of operations.
- Develop in conjunction with head, marketing and business development strategies on optimizing returns on the terminal
- Implement measures to ensure seamless and safe receipt, storage, handling and despatch of products in the terminal
- Facilitate regular facility inspection and work with the HSE and maintenance teams to establish and implement maintenance controls / measures
- Drive the implementation of the terminal’s business strategies, objectives and plans
- Perform other functions as may be assigned by the Chief Operating Officer
Qualifications and Experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND Second Class (Upper Division)/HND Upper Credit in a Social Science, Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum of eight (8) years’ relevant experience in the operations department of a reputable downstream Oil and Gas company, specifically in LPG terminal operations with at least four (4) years in a management position
- Project Management certification is an added advantage
- A relevant post graduate degree would an added advantage
- Expert knowledge in directing the commissioning of LPG import terminals, storage, pipeline and distribution (truck loading)
- Demonstrable success record of leading a team in an LPG operations.
Application Closing Date
29th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job position as email subject.