Tenaris Global Graduate Trainee Recruitment
Tenaris is the leading global manufacturer and supplier of tubular products and services used in the drilling, completion and production of oil and gas and a leading supplier of tubular products and services used in process and power plants and in specialised industrial and automotive applications.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee -Technical Sales (Global Trainee Program)
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Program
- Tenaris Global Trainee Programme is a combination of classroom training, e-learning courses and practical on-the-job experience lasting 2 years
- During this period the person will be involved into an Induction Camp, together with the other Global Trainees hired from different Countries worldwide
- These four weeks are a great opportunity for networking, learning about the company’s fundamentals and working as a team.
- Back from the camp, the rest of the programme is structured around the following main pillars: on-the-job experience in local offices, training, Industrial Program rotation and constant follow-up on the performance.
- Good team player
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ideal candidate must be recently graduated in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics other related disciplines.
- Proficient English level
- Job Experience: less than 2 years
- Passion for industrial business and Oil & Gas
- Renumeration is competitive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply