Tenaris Global Graduate Trainee Programme 2017
Tenaris is the leading global manufacturer and supplier of tubular products and services used in the drilling, completion and production of oil and gas and a leading supplier of tubular products and services used in process and power plants and in specialized industrial and automotive applications.
Through our integrated global network of manufacturing, R&D and service facilities, we are working with our customers to meet their needs for the timely supply of high performance products in increasingly complex operating environments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Title: Global Trainee Programme
Req ID: 91022
Contract: Full time – Permanent Position
- Tenaris Global Trainee Programme is a combination of classroom training, e-learning courses and practical on-the-job experience lasting 2 years.
- Back from the camp, the rest of the programme is structured around the following main pillars: on-the-job experience in local offices, training, Industrial Program rotation and constant follow-up on the performance.
- During this period the person will be involved into an Induction Camp, together with the other Global Trainees hired from different Countries worldwide. These four weeks are a great opportunity for networking, learning about the company’s fundamentals and working as a team.
- The ideal candidate must be recently graduated in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics Supply Chain or other related disciplines from a Nigerian recognized University/Foreign University(Post Graduate Degree is an added advantage)
- Proficient English level
- Job Experience: less than 2 years post NYSC
- Not more than 28 years in age
- Passion for industrial business and Oil & Gas
- Good team player
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: TENGHRS@tenaris.com