Tenant Service Coordinator at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tenant Service Coordinator
Job Type: Contracts
- Day to day management of below systems coordinated with Tenant Services Supervisor.
- Mail and courier services
- Janitorial and cleaning services
- Client work order management
- Conference and training room bookings and support services
- Office equipment services (copiers, shredders, projectors, smart boards etc)
- Reprographics and printing services
- Catering, vending, service stores, kitchen equipment.
- Daily interfaces with all levels of business unit personnel determining requirements and mobilizing internal and external resources accordingly.
- Implements continuous improvement ideas to enhance service offering and cost effectiveness.
- Maintains databases including client requests, cost records/invoicing.
- Manages recycling program and other sustainability programs.
- May manage operations staff which could include: janitors, cafeteria workers etc.
- Processes invoices, work orders and maintains appropriate financial records.
- Supervision and personnel administration
- 3 – 8 years work experience
- Decision making and business judgment
- Communication skills
- Adaptability to changing priorities and time constraints
- Safety, Security and Controls awareness
- Budget planning and stewardship
- Contract administration
- Working knowledge of real estate and or facility management disciplines
- Knowledge of facility related regulatory requirements and ExxonMobil expectations including OIMS and CIMS requirements
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online