Temporary Contractor – Medical at As Operations West Africa Limited – Nationwide
AS Operations West Africa Limited (ASO), is a Nigeria-registered subsidiary of Adam Smith International (ASI). ASO provides operational support to three DFID-funded projects in Nigeria, i.e. NIAF, GEMS and ENABLE. Operational services include IT and Communications; Residential and Hotel Accommodations; Administrative Support; Domestic Ground and Air Transportation; International Travel and Protocol; and, Security Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Temporary Contractor – Medical
This is a temporary, short term contract with the following responsibilities:
- Prepare a list of required and non-perishable first aid items that meet current international standards;
- Deconstruct current first aid kits to determine contents that are still in date and required;
- Prepare a list of outstanding items that are required;
- Identify three local vendors who can bid on and provide all outstanding and required contents;
- Order outstanding items and replenish kits so all contain a standard list of items;
- Produce a printed list of contents that are contained in each first aid kit; and
- Identify 5 Nigerian vendors who are able to provide first aid training in Abuja and Kano.
Application Closing Date
1600hrs WAT; 16th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the application date and time deadlines noted above ensuring that the subject line of your email reads “Medical First Kits”:
- A current CV that clearly shows you have the relevant qualifications for this contracted work;
- A cover letter explaining why you would be suitable for this work;
- A list of three referees; and
- A sample list of what you would recommend as contents for a current first aid kit.
Note: ASO would like to thank all applicants however only those who can meet the requirements of the position will be contacted.