Telmek Global Resources Ongoing Recruitment – Apply Now!
Telmek Global Resources (TGR), is an indigenous Oil and Gas Procurement Services Company in Nigeria. With our dynamic team of professionals in strategic procurement and supply chain management, we fully understand market requirements and are renowned for innovative supply chain solutions. Our goal is to be the leading procurement service provider in the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry. We will deliver the utmost value to our clients by using innovative strategies and introducing new services and technologies where required.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Specialist
- Accountable for reviewing and approving supplier’s requests for payment with respect to vendors, ensuring all obligations are met before payment.
- Ensure all Contract and Purchase Order close-out is undertaken in a timely manner, including the resolution of claims as and when required
- Oversees the arrival of shipments, estimation of Freight costs and call-off freight forwarding services from suppliers, to meet required on-site dates at minimum costs
- Plans delivery timetables and monitors stock levels
- Tracks the movement of goods through depots or warehouses and also oversees the ordering and packaging process.
- Manage the procurement operations of the organization.
- Enhances product workflow by analyzing and developing logistics plans that affect production, distribution, and inventory of goods procured.
- Creates and reviews procedures for distribution and inventory management to maximize company’s client satisfaction.
- Manage all aspects of procurement from negotiation to delivery.
- Promote safety and awareness among Supply Chain and Vendor staff aimed at zero accident/incident rate.
- Accountable for approval of Bid-Lists and purchase orders up to certain limit of authority.
- Participate in prequalification of suppliers as necessary and evaluation of commercial bids
- Preparation of negotiation strategies and procurement negotiations as appropriate
- Ensure awards of Contracts and Purchase Orders are in compliance with relevant procedures, Specifications and local and international HSE standards
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor or/and master’s Degree in any field. However, having a bachelor’s degree in business, economics, project managment or related field is an advantage.
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills, communication skills
- Strong organizational, coordination, planning, and interface skills.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems.
- 3-5 years of experience in Procurement, supply chain and logistics field in the Oil and Gas sector in Nigeria.
- Candidate must have a strong negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidate must possess good finance abilities and be capable of managing budgets.
- Business development skill would be a plus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply