Teclab Management Services Limited Opportunity Available
Teclab Management Services Limited is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Hotel Manager
- Plan and organize accommodation, catering and other hotel services
- Promote and market the Hotel
- Manage budgets, financial plans and control expenditure
- Maintain statistical and financial records
- Analyze sales figures and devise market and revenue management strategies
- Ensure compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations.
- Deliver on set and achieve sales and profit targets
- Supervise maintenance, supplies, renovations and furnishings
- Carry out inspections of property and services
- Plan work schedules for individuals and teams
- Ensure excellent customer service and management.
- Ensure events and conferences run smoothly
- Deal with contractors and suppliers
- Ensure security is effective Recruit, train and monitor staff.
- First Degree in Business management, Hospitality management, or similar.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of food, food hygiene including HACCP and food preparation.
- Excellent Listening, Management, Organizational, Leadership and Problem-Solving Skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 14th September, 2018.