Technira Limited Latest Vacancies [3 Positions]
Techinra Limited – We deliver the world’s finest IT solutions to our customers, some of the biggest names in the business all over Nigeria. Supported by a network of engineers, an expert back office team, and our own meticulous attention to detail, the result is a first class service, a rapid response to any request and around the clock dependability.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
- Issue payment receipt to customers
- Attending to customer query and product request
- Responsible for payment of cash for procurement, staff and daily internal cash expenses
- Managing of POS facility
- Responsible for cash reconciliation
- Prepare daily cash report.
- Minimum of O Level or OND in Accounting, Finance and other related courses
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience as a Cashier.
- Basic Accounting ERP Skills
- Attention to details
- High level numeracy skills
- Good communication skills particularly attuned to working well with non-finance stakeholders
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good level of commercial and business awareness
- Ability to build and maintain cordial working relationships.
Job Title: Store Keeper
- Receive the goods from suppliers and check whether they meet the requirements mentioned in the purchase order
- Arrange received materials as required
- Ensure that the materials are stored safely
- Keep a record of receipt and issue of goods
- Issue materials according to the requirements
- A minimum of 2 years experience previously as a store keeper
- Minimum of O Level or OND
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to maintain records and prepare reports.
Job Title: Fleet Officer
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of all company vehicles.
- Implements and monitors a preventative maintenance program to assure cost effective maintenance and a scheduled maintenance program to provide maintenance
- Maintains a complete inventory system through recording of all expenditures and income of each vehicle, maintenance equipment, fuel, repair parts, supplies, etc.
- Enforces safety practices and procedures and ensures drivers receive appropriate safety training.
- Supervises all Fleet Services employees.
- Assists in the development of the Fleet Services budget to include a review of past year expenses and income; adjusts and administers all Fleet Service purchases, including parts.
- Arrange for the delivery of SPS to specific locations as instructed.
- Insure that all vehicles owned by the company are licensed and registered as required by Local, State and Federal government.
- Performs troubleshoots on vehicles when need arises.
- Examines reports for accuracy on each vehicle serviced or repaired; writes reports on vehicles serviced or repaired.
- Makes monthly report on the current state of the vehicles owned by the company.
- Checks all repair work performed by servicing company for completeness. This includes physical inspections and road tests before vehicle is turned back to the company.
- Three (3) years previous experience as fleet officer or related position.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Ability to train other personnel with respect to a variety of mechanical techniques, safety practices, policies and procedures, and other operational requirements.
- Knowledge of cost accounting as it pertains to Fleet vehicles and maintenance costs.
- Knowledge of the methods, equipment, and materials used in servicing automobiles.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Skill in communicating effectively both orally and in writing.
- Strong problem resolution skills Skill in evaluation of personnel in the accomplishment of goals and objectives and demonstrated ability to manage priorities and workload.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org